Through the use of high quality material and innovative design, JUNG lifting jacks combine high performance in a light weight construction with superb safety in operation.
Available in capacities of 5 to 50 tonnes, they provide fine control on raising or lowering, while their swivelling load stability feet give close access to the machinery side. The G Plus series also incorporates an adjustable toe height and swivelling ±6º safety toe with patented lifting block slide shoes to minimise friction, ensure stability and prevent seizure.
An integral hand pump is provided in the G Plus series and a remote hand or power pump in the P/Set series. Remote pumping arrangements and pumping arrangements for operating multiple jacks evenly are available on request.
Movetech UK can also provide a specialist design service for unusual applications, to ensure the most effective solution is reached.
Where standard JUNG equipment is not appropriate for specialist applications, Movetech UK can offer advice and a design and build service for:
- JPW purpose built low profile wheeled transporters, which can be length adjustable, all wheel steering, or incorporate lifting systems
- JHB heavy duty manual and powered pedestrian operated lift trucks
- JD manual and powered pressure blocks for controlled, even lifting of multiple jacks
For specific product information, please ask our technical sales team for the current JUNG catalogue.
For more information and to view the full range of JUNG products we have to offer, visit our JUNG lifting and transport equipment website at www.machineryskates.com.
If you would like to view example case studies for Movetech UK's industrial products, you can visit our case study page. Alternatively please contact us and we would be more than happy to email or post you selected copies. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +44 (0)1204 537681
For more information, please don't hesitate to give us a call or email us, our sales and technical teams will be more than happy to help you with any queries. You can get in touch by:
- email: email@example.com
- tel: +44 (0)1204 537681 (Bolton Head Office) or:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for all the latest news, updates and special offers.
- Useful links:
- JUNG hydraulic lifting jacks (PDF)
- JUNG catalogue 2014/2015 (PDF)
- Photos, videos and downloads
- External links:
- High performance and light-weight
- Bespoke design available
- Innovative cost effective solutions
- Ideal for:
- Movement of heavy equipment
- Manufacturing environments
- Share this page...