With a load capacity of 1 to 120 tonnes as standard, JUNG machinery skates combine flexibility and operational performance when transporting heavy or awkward loads.
A high load to self-weight ratio provides minimal rolling resistance through the use of high quality bearings and wheels. Steel or swarf resistant tyred rollers are available to suit operating conditions.
Swivelling castor bodies are provided on higher load capacity skates to even out load pressure on the floor. Tandem attachments can be provided to cope with loads with no leading support edge, or where the load needs to be manoeuvred through tight curves.
Where standard JUNG equipment is not appropriate for specialist applications, Movetech UK can offer advice and a design and build service for:
- JPW purpose built low profile wheeled transporters, which can be length adjustable, all wheel steering, or incorporate lifting systems
- JHB heavy duty manual and powered pedestrian operated lift trucks
- JD manual and powered pressure blocks for controlled, even lifting of multiple jacks
For specific product information, please ask our technical sales team for the current JUNG catalogue.
For more information and to view the full range of JUNG products we have to offer, visit our JUNG lifting and transport equipment website at www.machineryskates.com.
If you would like to view example case studies for Movetech UK's industrial products, you can visit our case study page. Alternatively please contact us and we would be more than happy to email or post you selected copies. Email: email@example.com, Tel: +44 (0)1204 537681
For more information, please don't hesitate to give us a call or email us, our sales and technical teams will be more than happy to help you with any queries. You can get in touch by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: +44 (0)1204 537681 (Bolton Head Office) or:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for all the latest news, updates and special offers.
- Useful links:
- JUNG machinery skates (PDF)
- JUNG catalogue 2014/2015 (PDF)
- Photos, videos and downloads
- External links:
- High performance and light-weight
- Bespoke design available
- Innovative cost effective solutions
- Ideal for:
- Movement of heavy equipment
- Manufacturing environments
- Share this page...